ExceleRate Illinois offers distinctive benefits for early learning and development programs, including:
- It details a process for making quality an ongoing priority.
- It keeps providers focused on whole child development.
- It clearly defines a consistent set of standards for quality improvement.
- It enables providers to focus on the individual quality issues that are most relevant to their practices.
- It recognizes and rewards a wide variety of quality improvement achievements.
- It helps providers access and stay current with emerging research, best practices and information and training resources.
- It connects providers with expert consultants and assessment professionals.
Ultimately, Illinois children will reap the rewards from a statewide system that stresses quality in early learning and development programs and prepares them for success in school and life.